Wednesday, February 1, 2012

WIW for the Kick Off Party

So I talked to you about my weekend plans this passed week. Unfortunately I forgot my camera so my iPhone had to capture our moments.  This is my first WIW post and I have been nervous to call it that,. I have never done one of these better... so here I go, This is what I wore...

Me & my honey 

Some friends



The shoes I ended up wearing giving my outfit a nice pop of color
Did I mention I got the dress for $40 
I was pretty happy with myself




I hope you all had a GREAT weekend!!!






Photobucket

pleated poppy

4 comments:

  1. You look absolutely gorgeous. Are you going to link it to WIWW at the Pleated Poppy too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous woman you are!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love hearing from you