home about me linky parties i love My Etsy Shop my faith grab a button contact me blogs i love Image Map

Monday, June 11, 2012

The truth- I failed

Wow... I have totally and completely failed. When I started this blog I wasn't quite sure what I was doing but I made time for it and share with you whatever came to mind. Obviously the last month or so not much has made these pages and I don't know when or how to find the time to put my thoughts into words. I have been spending time with family, working on my shop orders, and letting my blog slide....
I do miss it though and I miss my bloggy friends. I don't know yet how to organize my time to fit it all in, and with summer here it has been harder.
Anyway, I wanted to come here today to say thank you for taking this journey with me and being such amazing people in my life. I'm not giving up but I am still working on things and making time for it all! So don't go anywhere. I very much appreciate you

I want to tell you about an awesome giveaway gong on over at Through The Eyes of the Mrs, and  I want to apologize to Beth for missing out on the chance to give to her Big Birthday Celebration. Life got away from me and I missed it- BUT you all haven't missed the chance to enter!  She has some AMAZING ladies and prizes!! So stop by and enter her giveaway and wish her a happy 30th birthday

                             Each Winner will receive two prizes from below equally out to 30!
That gives you plenty of chances to win




HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY BETH
 I HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY

3 comments:

  1. Oh girl you are just fine... You know I love you and I promise my inbox is a scary place at times and I've missed out too. It's part of being a mommy, blogger, shop owner and wife. It just comes with the territory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No need to apologize! I used to think I needed to blog all the time but I have been taking a step back and doing it every few days and it feels great. I am enjoying more little things now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love hearing from you