home about me linky parties i love My Etsy Shop my faith grab a button contact me blogs i love Image Map

Monday, January 21, 2013

What an Awesome God we serve


Update for us and our adoption journey:  God is so good and I don't know why I ever doubt it! Here is the short version. My husband worked all year to hit his bonus goal and on Dec 28th he did it, he hit his goal and friday we received a bonus check we needed to start the adoption process, only being $200 short. It just amazes me (I guess it shouldnt) how God takes care of us and takes us where we are to go. We have been talking about adopting since the beginning of 2012 and now in 2013 we are finally moving forward!! I can't believe it! We still have a lot of money to come up with but after watching God provide this first check how can I doubt His power. Also, the $200 difference that we needed has come in through etsy orders, which I am sure is thanks to Christie from Satisfaction Through Christ! So I want to thank you!!! I am so blessed to have met you through the online world and one day hope to meet you in person. We are so excited to be sending everything in today!!! We have been telling Nolan about his brother in Africa. It is so cute to hear him say "broder in Africa".


1 comment:

  1. Oh! Yay! I am so very happy for you, lovey!
    PRAISE GOD...HE IS SO GOOD!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love hearing from you