home about me linky parties i love My Etsy Shop my faith grab a button contact me blogs i love Image Map

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Fabulous Finds!

Alright.. Lets get started!
I am excited about starting this blog and showing everyone some great finds.

I love this Alphabet sheet that is over at Teach Beside Me
My little monster LOVES the alphabet song and I could really use a cute sheet for him to play on. Plus as he gets older- oh the fun things and games to play!



A newer blog I found and LOVE- the letter 4. If you haven't checked out their blog you should. There are 4 sisters all blogging together and I love the things they come up with!



One last thing to show you.. A Girl With A Glue Gun
What awesome things she finds and makes. You have got to see this Menu Planner
She gives you the tutorial, will send you a kit OR she sells them all put together. I would love to make one of these!


I hope you enjoyed these finds and if you end up making any of these I would love to see it!

Thanks for stopping by!

-Natassia


2 comments:

  1. Cute blog! I'm so excited your starting one! We're so glad we're on here your touchy feely board is soooo cute! Can we feature you on our "your take day"?

    theletter4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for checking out my blog!
    And about being featured-Oh my goodness that would be awesome and I would be so honored! 
    I have so enjoyed your blog and watching yours grow encouraged me to start mine. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love hearing from you