home about me linky parties i love My Etsy Shop my faith grab a button contact me blogs i love Image Map

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Strut Your Stuff

I am joining Strut Your Stuff over at JessicaNDesigns - week 2

I ran across this awesome touchy feely board at The Letter 4 and
I L-O-V-E it! She made such a cute board!!


However, I have a little boy and my husband was not letting me make him a flower board. :)
So I started making an Under The Sea board- not so easy BUT hopefully when I am finished it will be cute (in a manly way of course)  :) I just used things I could find around the house.

My Touch n Feel Board


 My Favorite- Fabric Whale


Felt and Sand Paper Seaweed (its not very rough sand paper)


My snail with fleece interfacing 


I am not near finished yet but I will add things as I find them. I am thinking about doing another one on the other side. Flowers would have been much easier but what a fun thing!!
I love it!

Thanks for stopping by.

I am linking up with

jessicaNdesigns

AND 


AND


AND
Creative Juice Thursday

3 comments:

  1. Such a great idea for sensory development!

    If you have a moment today, please share this with my readers @Creative Juice Thursday Hope to see yours among all the amazing projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes definitely! Thanks for checking it out. I would love to share it on your blog! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by and linking up to Creative Juice, Natassia!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love hearing from you