home about me linky parties i love My Etsy Shop my faith grab a button contact me blogs i love Image Map

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy Weekend & Mothers Day

I wanted to wish all you lovely moms a Happy Mothers Day (weekend). I hope you are all enjoying your weekend and doing some fun things!

Life has been busy. As you may have read I spent last weekend with my husband in Chicago and boy was it a blast! This week I have been playing catch up and clean up. Between my messy house and working on orders my blog has been set on the back burner. I apologize, but I can't say things are back to normal yet.

Here are some highlights of my Chicago trip! If you are on instagram you may have seen some of these- HERE. If not, I would love to have you follow along and I would LOVE to follow you. Its such a fun and personal way to get to know people.

















HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! 


3 comments:

  1. It looks like you two had a blast! I hope that you have a wonderful mother's day tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved seeing your photos on Instagram of all the fun you two had. Hope you have a fabulous day tomorrow. Happy Mothers Day, beautiful!

    xo,
    Allison
    http://barretts1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! I especially like the photo booth photo :)
    Happy belated Moms Day <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love hearing from you