home about me linky parties i love My Etsy Shop my faith grab a button contact me blogs i love Image Map

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Faith

"Yet faith must be tested and tried before it becomes real in your life. Faith always works in a personal way, because the purpose of God is to see that perfect faith is made real in his children. Faith is a tremendously active principle that always puts Jesus Christ first. The life of Faith says, "Lord, you have said it, it appears to be irrational, but i'm going to step out boldly, trusting in Your Word".
God brings us into particular circumstances to educate our faith, because the nature of faith is to make the object of our faith very real to us."

October 30 some parts from My Utmost for His Highest

Hebrews 11:6
Without faith it is impossible to please Him....

I think what really hit home with me was the reminder that God brings us into particular circumstances to educate our faith- we go through trials to put ourselves closer to God. I think too often I forget that or wonder why I'm going through it when I just need to cling to Him and trust his love for me. His love is stronger than anything. 

What are you going through right now that God could be using to bring you closer to Him?

What in your life requires complete FAITH 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I love hearing from you