home about me linky parties i love My Etsy Shop my faith grab a button contact me blogs i love Image Map

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

I am a mommy of three


It doesn't take a special day for me to remember my angel baby but it is a special reminder to help support and encourage others who have gone through or are going through a loss. 

I am a mommy of three, with only one child in my home. I long for my angel baby, thank God for Nolan, and pray daily for my little African boy I have yet to meet. 
God is good! He hugs me when I need comforted and sends me friends when I need support. 

Thanking God for you ladies and praying for all you mommas who have gone through a loss. 

There is a piece of my heart in Heaven and I will never forget my baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I love hearing from you