home about me linky parties i love My Etsy Shop my faith grab a button contact me blogs i love Image Map

Monday, December 1, 2014

When will I learn

Today I got overly emotional and angry and I shouldn't have. I was confused and upset and venting at all around me. I'm certainly not proud of myself. This process is confusing and one that you are not in control of. I think I am slowly learning that God is trying to teach me how to let go, stop making my own plans and just trust Him and His timing.  When will I finally learn?
We have been very lucky and very blessed to have all the help we do here, even when I don't realize it. 
So no more pouting, or venting and getting upset- now is the time to enjoy Uganda and these two sweet boys! 
Our IOM appointment is set for Thursday at 8am. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I love hearing from you