home about me linky parties i love My Etsy Shop my faith grab a button contact me blogs i love Image Map

Friday, November 28, 2014

Oh how He loves us

Three weeks
It's been three weeks since we came to Uganda to add to our family. Some days it feels like we have been here a year and other days it seems to go fast. Today was a slower day, a hard day, a beautiful day and a renewal day. Today I cried. I cried from all the ups and downs, from the love I have for these two sweet, ornery boys and the pure love and heart wrenching pain I have for my son back home. I broke down and needed God to pick me back up and you know what, He did. He gave me a husband who loves me, who comforts me, He sent my mom across an ocean to be here on this day who understands and he gave me a new friend to laugh with. 
God took care of me today. 
Oh how He loves us!


Oh how I miss him and his sweet smile, his silliness and giant hugs. 









Maddox & Maverick 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I love hearing from you