home about me linky parties i love My Etsy Shop my faith grab a button contact me blogs i love Image Map

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Quiz

Christmas Quiz
idea found here and here

1. Egg nog or hot chocolate?  Hot Chocolate- I do not care for Egg nog blah!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? It is going to be sitting by the tree. 
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?  WHITE!
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No, I would like to find/get one though!
5. When do you put your decorations up? The weekend after Thanksgiving
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? I really enjoyed it when my mom made stromboli every Christmas Eve. 
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? Christmas Eve, after opening gifts my grandparents would always come over
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? My parents didn't do the Santa thing with us
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yes
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? We finally got a tree last year when the little guy was born. It is a huge 12 foot tree so I decorate it very carefully ha! We have white lights, gold and red ornaments and then each year I get a new ornament. 
11. Snow! Love it or dread it? I love the white snow but hate when it turns to ice and everything is left dirty and brown. I say, if its going to be freezing, let it snow! 
12. Can you ice skate? I think so, I haven't tried in a long time
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? I would say a snow globe my grandma gave me. (sadly I can't find it)
14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you? Family time, and teaching my son the true meaning of Christmas! JESUS!
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? I love pecan pie! Or puppy chow! 
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? My families tradition is on Christmas Eve. We got together for dinner, had an icecream cake and sang happy Birthday to Jesus, then after everything is cleaned up, we read the Christmas story and open gifts. After that my grandparents usually come over and hang out. This year will be different because it will be here at our house!
17. What tops your tree? Nothing- it is too tall :)
18. Which do you prefer: giving or receiving? GIVING! I can't wait to give everyone their gifts! 
19. Candy canes- yuck or yummy? I could take them or leave them... but I love what they stand for
20. Favorite Christmas show? Frosty the snowman :)
21. Saddest Christmas song? The Christmas shoes song  




22. What is your favorite Christmas song? Right now I love listening to "All I Want For Christmas Is You" 

I would love for you to join and share too!! Leave your link in the comments!

Merry Christmas!
Natassia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I love hearing from you