home about me linky parties i love My Etsy Shop my faith grab a button contact me blogs i love Image Map

Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday Coffee Date!


Hello friend, I am so excited to have you here with me this afternoon/evening. Thank you for coming by later.  If you were here I would introduce you to my mom. I'm thankful to have her here with us this weekend. You would love her too. Since it is so late, maybe we could switch it up to a cup of hot chocolate. Please grab a drink and get comfy! 

This week has been full of highs and lows. I had such a great weekend last week. Monday was good and then tuesday came and Satan was definitely all over me. He was doing everything he could to bring me down. I am sad to say he succeeded but GOD IS BIGGER! It was amazing to see God work as I prayed for Him to take away my bad mood, it made my smile. Just when I felt alone, He had someone text me to say she was thinking and praying for me today and then had someone else call and say the same thing. I told my husband that God is really trying to get in touch with me and remind me that Him is still there.  I am so thankful for the prayers and support of my friends and family. 

Tonight I am excited to be going to a women's conference at my church! Its about finding God’s Heart: Our Journey to Intimacy with Him. Honestly it took me and the other girls a little bit to sign up but I know God is going to move and do something big tonight. I look forward to growing closer to Him. I want Christ to be the first one I got to when I am having a bad day. 

Anyway, I am very thankful for you and for stopping by. I hate to cut this short but I need to get ready to go to the conference. I would love to hear about your plans for the weekend or anything that happened during the week. Your friendship means a lot to me. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU. 
Have a great weekend!! 

Oh don't forget about the Facebook Auction TOMORROW over at The Vintage Honey Shop Facebook page


You can stop by Jennifer's blog and learn more about it HERE.
There will be items from my shop up for auction!! 
It is going to be awesome!! 
We would all love for you to check it out tomorrow! It is from 9-9 CST!
Good luck and happy shopping!



Don't forget- when you need a refill, head over and have another cup with Chrissy from Boerman RamblingsNay form Cover to cover, Faith from The Life of Faith and Alissa from  Rags to Stitches.


1 comment:

  1. Oh, I hope you have such a wonderful time at the conference!! Enjoy your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love hearing from you