home about me linky parties i love My Etsy Shop my faith grab a button contact me blogs i love Image Map

Monday, November 5, 2012

Nat's Knapsack shop

Hello again! I wanted to stop in and share some things I have been working on lately. 
I really love my little etsy shop and would love to share these with you. 
Christmas is around the corner and I think these would make great gifts. 


"LOVE YOU TO THE MOON & BACK" Hand-Stamped Nickel Silver Pendant Necklace is just that perfect old saying to show someone you love just what they mean to you. 
This necklace comes with or without the heart charm shown. 


This keychain is hand-stamed with the phrase of your choice, but I do love "Our Dad Rocks"


This Africa necklace is near and dear to my heart. What a wonderful reminder for anyone serving in Africa or for those adopting. I am in-love and so excited to be able to offer this!

Africa is hand stamped on a unique mini pewter pebble about the size of a dime. The pendant is not perfectly circular and each pebble is different. You can also stamp a date or small word on the back. 



One of my favorites! A family necklace with birthstones and charm. One Washer pendant with children's names, one Heart pendant, one rectangle pendant with Anniversary date on it** This necklace shows the baby feet stamped on the heart for a sweet angel baby, never to be forgotten. ♥ 


This one of a kind Long cluster designed multi-charm necklace is created with different charms and metals. Something that I just love! It seems to go with everything. 

This last one I will show you today and it is very special to me.


Angel Baby Necklace is Hand-Stamped on Nickel Silver Pendant with angel wing charm and birthstone. This is a bitter-sweet and meaningful necklace for me as well. It breaks my heart to hear of all our angel babies. This is my way of sending love to those who are struggling with that loss. 

I hope you love these pieces I have been working on. Please stop by my shop and facebook page for more. 

Happy shopping and remember to support your local and handmade shops this Christmas.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I love hearing from you