home about me linky parties i love My Etsy Shop my faith grab a button contact me blogs i love Image Map

Friday, April 5, 2013

Busy busy busy

Things have been busy but I like it that way! Last weekend I threw my sister in law a baby shower. It took some time but was a lot of fun and (I think) it turned out great.










Last Friday we also all went to the doctor for our check ups and I got to have blood drawn and a TB test done. Monday, april 8th, morning I had my TB test read and we had our first social worker home visit we got to meet Jennifer and she is just as nice as she seems .
Tuesday- nothing- wow!
Wednesday- 9am finger printing, 10 am-
Fire inspection

Happy to be checking things off the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I love hearing from you