home about me linky parties i love My Etsy Shop my faith grab a button contact me blogs i love Image Map

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Struggling

I have been struggling so much lately. Struggling to find peace. Knowing half my family is on the other side of the world. Knowing that the process of bringing them home isn't going to be an easy one. Knowing that leaving to go get them means leaving my first born behind and knowing that will be even harder than I can imagine. So, as I said, I'm struggling. I try and cling to Gods peace and know that He is in control and I do know that He is, but it doesn't make this waiting much easier. I am a mother, and my sons are not with me. How do you find comfort in that? It is so hard but I'm trying....

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your referral! I checked the comments on my blog and saw your comments from back in July. Prayers for you during this new time of waiting. I know how the heart aches when it is stretched across the ocean!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love hearing from you