home about me linky parties i love My Etsy Shop my faith grab a button contact me blogs i love Image Map

Monday, October 13, 2014

We got our court date

I am so extremely excited to scream that WE GOT OUR COURT DATE!! We will be in Uganda on Nov 7th, and we have our court date on Nov 12th. We will get to meet and hold Maverick & Maddox in less than a month. God is so good! I have been praying specifically that God would take us over there for the boys birthdays and we will be there just days after. What a journey it has been and what a journey we are about to embark on.

I am so thankfully to all of you for your support, prayers and encouraging words.

We are currently having a t-shirt fundraiser.
If you would like to help, and want to buy a t-shirt all proceeds go towards our adoption. (Email me at butleradoption(at)gmail(dot)com)
If you feel led to give a donation instead you can click this link HERE

We appreciate your prayers! God is moving and He is doing great things!
To follow our process in country, I will be posting updates as best I can here on my blog.

Here is a look at the shirts.

You can give hope. No matter your walk in life.
Whether you are black or white, young or old, male or female...
Give Hope
Hope changes Everything











Thank you all for your prayers and support! We can't wait to meet our boys and bring them home.

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments, I love hearing from you