home about me linky parties i love My Etsy Shop my faith grab a button contact me blogs i love Image Map

Saturday, August 27, 2011

FREE is ALWAYS good!

Hey everyone and Welcome to my new followers! I am so excited to have you and wanted to let you all know that I am giving away a FREE pair of mum earrings with any purchase from my shop.

I am also excited about my new Mum necklace on an 18" shiny silver plated mother & son chain!
This is one of my favorites!

I have this in multiple colors and if you don't see a color here you would like- let know me know, I would be happy to get you what you want! 
I love these as rings too!

Here are some other fun things you will find in my shop! 
And again- you get a free pair of mum earrings with your purchase!
Just convo me with the color you want and I will add it to your order. 




Thanks!! Happy shopping (I just LOVE etsy and all the handmade items!)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I love hearing from you