home about me linky parties i love My Etsy Shop my faith grab a button contact me blogs i love Image Map

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hoo Are You- Some fun silly questions


I am joining Night Owl Crafting for Hoo Are You in hopes to get to know each other a little better! 
NightOwlCrafting
These questions all relate to school!

Here are this week's questions!
1. Do you prefer to use a regular pencil or mechanical pencil? Mechanical Pencil- I write much neater with it.  Bic are my favorite :)

2. What is your favorite color in the crayon box? Cerulean

3. Bottled glue or glue stick? I would want to use both :) bottle for larger things and stick for smaller. I am actually a weird one who does like to pick the glue off her fingers :) 

4. calculator or do it in your head?
Calculator! I loved my graphing calculator in high school. I can't say I would know how to use it now though :)


5. Favorite subject while in High School? funny, I liked math (even if I need a calculator) 

Now it is your turn to play along!!!!


Copy and paste these questions to your post and let me know so I can learn about YOU!
Also link up with Night Owl Crafting HERE and meet some other bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I love hearing from you