home about me linky parties i love My Etsy Shop my faith grab a button contact me blogs i love Image Map

Friday, October 5, 2012

A quick look at my September Fun

 Good morning all... well, while I am currently in the bathroom with my son in the tub (because he had quite the accident) I thought I would take some time to share with you my September. I know its October already but we had some fun this last month and I wanted to share it. 

My husband and I went to a friends wedding and had a blast. It was a Saturday night away from home and out of town so we got to spend the night alone and SLEEP in! Amazing!





The Photo Booth was so much fun!! 
We all like to be silly


Then just last weekend, in my hometown, we had our festival and kiddie parade that my little was in. 
He represented my mom's photography business- Studio L Photography
I think he was super cute



SAY CHEESE! 



And of course his FAVORITE ride ever
"again, again"


This was some of our fun that we had in September. I hope you all had a great month and are now enjoying October. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I love hearing from you