home about me linky parties i love My Etsy Shop my faith grab a button contact me blogs i love Image Map

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Hi :)

Can you believe its almost fall? I haven't been around here much I know...

What brings me here tonight are thoughts of persevering, pushing through when life gets tough- fully trusting in God to get you through. Sometimes life throws you a curve ball, just when you think you are strong and ok, life reminds you how weak you are without God by your side. (and friends who are there for you) Sometimes I just have to laugh at myself. I sure can look like I have it all together and even think I do, I can talk a big talk, smile through it and then BAM, I'm knocked back down. One little tiny thing and satan seems to be winning. However, God is truly stronger and I am so thankful for the ladies He has put in my life. Today while going through instagram I came across She Reads Truth and they just started a new series on Ephesians and I am so grateful for running across it.  It was just what I needed to get myself back into God's word, and what a great reminder. Eph 1:1-14 is day 1 and Paul reminds us about God's true love for us, Here is some of what they had to say- We are.....

You are blessed (Greek, eulogeo: favored of God).  
You are chosen (v. 4).
He has made you holy and blameless.
You are adopted as children through Jesus Christ.  (v. 5)


Blessed, you were chosen before He created the world.  Before time began, He knew you. (v. 4)

Can you just think about this?! HE KNEW YOU, We were chosen by God BEFORE time. He loved me for me (and all my stumbles) and has an amazing life planned for me. How can I not 1. be excited for whatever God has planned and 2. If God loves me for everything I have done, and has still forgiven and chosen me,  how can I not get passed something someone else has done to me? (I feel a necklace coming :) )


God uses everything in my life to mold and change me into what He wants me to be. I am trusting that this is one of those times. I hope I am open to listen and learn from it.



These are my current thought, I hope I can help someone else maybe going through something similar.  


6 comments:

  1. Hi friend! So glad to see you here again!

    Have a lovely day!

    xo
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Natassia,

    This is awesome, exactly what I needed!!!

    Thank you!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are just finishing up a series at church on Ephesians... such good stuff in there! I know how you feel about that relentless battle that seems to never end. I think that if you are feeling constantly knocked down and attacked my the enemy that means you are up to ALL GOOD. I heard this once and thought it was funny... "if the devil ain't botherin' you then you ain't botherin' him!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for sharing your heart. My favorite part "One little tiny thing and satan seems to be winning." It's one little thing that can tip me over the edge sometimes, too. I can relate, sista.

    Thanks!
    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! Nice material, do keep me posted when you post something like this again! I will visit this blog leaps and bounds for more quality posts like it. Thanks... endzone camera system

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love hearing from you