home about me linky parties i love My Etsy Shop my faith grab a button contact me blogs i love Image Map

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Keep Calm...


This is one Keep Calm that I really like
found here

We often stress about so many things in our life and while reading some blog posts I ran across two amazing posts this morning. I would encourage you to take a moment and check them out. You won't regret it. 
The first is by Kate Conner- I Dub Thee - I just fell in-love with this post and I know you will too. 
The second is a new blog I came across (the same one that provided the keep calm above) where Becky shared a video with us about Seeing the everyday. Check out the video "how will you be inspired today?"
While you are there you should also check out her Project Life  (her simple scrapbook)

These two posts have opened my eyes to the little things of today. 
I am now off to enjoy them. 

Have a wonderful wednesday! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I love hearing from you