home about me linky parties i love My Etsy Shop my faith grab a button contact me blogs i love Image Map

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I am a daughter of a risen King

This morning while reading She Reads TruthDay 2, they asked a good question...

What do you REALLY hope for? In the quiet recesses of your desires, in the loud screaming thoughts of want. What is it you want and yearn after? Is it Jesus?

SheReadsTruthWow right?! What do I actually yearn for and want each day? Is it to be closer and have a deeper relationship with Christ? Wanting His glory to shine through in all I do? I think that most of the time, I want what I want without thinking about the plan God has for me. (I'm just being honest here) I do truly want to be in line with God's plan for me, but so often I find myself thinking "surely MY plan is a good one". If you haven't already, you need to stop over and check out the entire devotional for today. They are short, I promise, it won't take long. Click HERE. God has so much in store for us, it's such a great reminder of all he wants to give.


Prayer: Father, open the eyes of our heart. Give us a spirit of revelation and wisdom in the knowledge of You alone, for Your glory alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I love hearing from you