home about me linky parties i love My Etsy Shop my faith grab a button contact me blogs i love Image Map

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Auction!! March 3rd over at The Vintage Honey Shop!

Have you seen and are you as excited as I am about the auction over at The Vintage Honey Shop's Facebook page friday March 3rd??!!

Here is just a preview of some of the items being sold in our Spring Sale!! She has 5 shops participating (and more in the works!!)! Some shops joining are Nat's Knapsack, Beth @The Mrs., Sarah @The Fontenot Four, Kelli@eat pray read love & of course The Vintage Honey Shop!



I Can't wait to see what deals I can get too!! 
Make sure and mark it on your calendars!

3 comments:

  1. Excited about the sale! And I love the new look of your blog by the way!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, can't wait! If you have time, can you message me some pointers for Etsy? Our shop is new and I am struggling to figure out how to get the word out and make some sales, you have been doing awesome so I thought you might have ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :)
    Anyone have a money tree I can plant for that day?:)
    Hi lady, xoxo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love hearing from you