home about me linky parties i love My Etsy Shop my faith grab a button contact me blogs i love Image Map

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I was upstairs rocking my little boy before his nap and keep thinking about how lucky I am to be able to hold him, snuggle him and love on him.
Unfortunately he is sick and miserable. He just wants to be held and loved on.
He only lasted in his crib for 30 minutes before he woke and started crying. He sounded awful and so I did something we never do, I went and got him. Usually he will fall back asleep, but my heart just broke at the sound of his raspy cry. Now he is in my arms asleep. I have tried putting him down a few times but he wakes up and cries. So this week I am thankful to be able to just hold him when he needs me.



Now I'm off to kill my dog for barking and waking him up again. Only kidding... sorta...
my poor little guy

Enjoy your thursday everyone!!

Linking up with 




The Fontenot Four


ThankfulThursday

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry he's sick. :( I hope he starts feeling better REAL soon. Precious picture, though.

    Thanks so much for linking up to my Thankful Thursday link-up! You rock :)

    <3-Cami from First Day of My Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm so sorry he is sick - and I agree with you on the extra cuddling and snuggling :)Hope he is feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness, he is so precious! and i'm so sorry he's not feeling well...
    but you know that momma love you're giving him...that's the best medicine of all.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love hearing from you