home about me linky parties i love My Etsy Shop my faith grab a button contact me blogs i love Image Map

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Here we go

November 6, 2014
I have to say that it is really hard to put into words how I'm feeling today... This morning things were crazy, I hugged, kissed and said goodbye to my four year old without tears. I honestly felt kinda numb, and I felt guilty for it. There was so much going on, packing, double checking and loading. So, we said our goodbyes and headed to the airport shortly after he left. At check in we met a man who was adopted himself and another man who has two adopted children from the U.S. It was God speaking to us through them and it was awesome. We went through security fine, grabbed some food and after a while boarded our first plane. I still hadn't cried or really thought about what was happening... It wasn't until we started to taxi, I lost it. It's like I had nothing else I needed to do and my body just let go. There were tears for Nolan and the thought of not being there for him if he needed me and tears for Maverick & Maddox and how we are actually going to meet them soon. So many emotions all at once. I could do nothing but be held by Joe and cry. Thanking God for him and for allowing us to go on this journey. We are finally going to meet our twins!
We are blessed. 

Thank you all for the prayers! We can surely feel them! 

Now we relax in Detroit and wait for our next long flight to Amsterdam.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I love hearing from you