home about me linky parties i love My Etsy Shop my faith grab a button contact me blogs i love Image Map

Monday, January 2, 2012

5 Things I'm loving right now

I feel so blessed when I meet new awesome bloggy friends, friends like Maegan over at Chesterrific. She has a fun new link party called 5 Things I'm Loving Right Now.

These are my 5!


1. Smiles and laugher from my son 2.Date Night- at Roosters  3. The Keurig- a must have in the morning, 4. My hubby surprised me with a newly refurbished macbook air for Christmas (I was spoiled this year!), and 5. the way I feel God calling our family! It is going to be a great year!

Come join in the link party! Share 5 things you are loving right now




5 comments:

  1. love these.. girl, "God calling" really made me think --- i love how you share yourself & what you're going through. thanks for being so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I'm a first-thing-in-the-morning Keurig coffee gal too! Well, after snuggles with my boy :) And God calling, love that you have that going on! What a blessing!

    Thanks for joining the party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! I love my Keurig too. Glad I found this new linky party through you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keurig's are SO awesome. I wish I had one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sweet! love your list! working on mine tonight...i love top 5 lists. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love hearing from you