home about me linky parties i love My Etsy Shop my faith grab a button contact me blogs i love Image Map

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tuesday Ten- amazing blogs

Tuesday Ten Oh how I have missed you :) I have been bad about blogging through the holidays but am excited to get back into it! I LOVE reading everyones blogs, I feel so inspired, I hope I can inspire others as well!

This tuesday I want to share with you some of my favorite blogs that have inspired me


Her blog is what I hope mine will be like some day! She blogs about everything and shares other amazing blogs as well. She is amazing! Superwoman as I call her! xoxo


I am so thankful that I found her blog- She pushed me to make my 2012 resolutions!


You may have seen me blog about the 5 Things I am Loving Right Now. Maegan is the hands behind that linky. I am so glad to have run into her blog. She has a great blog!


4. Fancy Little Things- some wonderful women behind this blog!
They share so many things on this blog! You have to check out these inspiring ladies!
Love them!



She she a new blog find for me and a lovely one at that!
She is having a great new linky party starting tomorrow!!
One Little Word
You have got to check it out!


This is a new blog I am happy to have found!
There are SO MANY amazing crafty projects over there! I am so inspired to actually craft something!!
Just AWESOME!!


7. Andrea, a retrohipmomma from She's Crafty

Another GREAT crafty blog! She is one of those people you just know would be fun to hang out with!
So lucky to have met her here in this blog land


8. Amy from Sugar and Spice
She is just a great lady and a wonderful new bloggy friend!
There is so much on her blog I don't even know where to begin!
There is food/recipes, inspiration, books, mommy stories, and style! 



9. Chrissy from Boerman Ramblings

I am sure you have seen me talk about Chrissy before- she is such a great person. I love blogs that share the good, the bad and the ugly and I feel she opens up and shares her life.  She also another very crafty momma! I don't know how she does it all!


10. Megan from The Mrs.
She is another great blogger and a mommy-to-be. She too has a great inspiring blog! I first fell in-love with her blog while reading her iBelieve series. She is a wonderful woman sharing about her life and crafts!

Sorry but I have to add another

Her blog is another new blog I have found and I just love all she has to say! 
I first found her when she was creating coffee cozies to help raise money for a friend that is adopting! I was hooked after that!


There are so many amazing, inspiring blogs. These are just some of them! Check them out and I am sure you will love them too!!

Happy reading!!
Natassia





3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! Love it!!! This is a great bunch of blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks for the shout out! I'm honored!

    So happy we found each other - it's true love!

    And I'm excited about your list, I know some of those blogs but not all, so yeah for checking out new ones! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love hearing from you