home about me linky parties i love My Etsy Shop my faith grab a button contact me blogs i love Image Map

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Journal Swap Time!!

So at the beginning of the year I joined in on a journal swap with some amazing ladies, hosted by the lovely Aleks of aleks handmade.

I have to tell you that when I received my package it was like Christmas! I kinda feel bad for my swap partner..I did try my best and put my heart into it, I do hope she loves them... :) 

Anyway, here is my journal (and goodies I received from the amazing 
Meagan from Chesterrific!
She packaged it up she neatly and even sent me a card and some extras! Seriously, she is the best!!


I love everything and you will see why! Check out my journal! 




I think it is just perfect, it is simple and lovely! 
She took time to decorate random pages inside (here are a few pages)
 I really can't say "I LOVE IT!" enough




Thank you so much Maegan! It is perfect!!!
I have already started using it!



aleks handmade

7 comments:

  1. YAY! I'm really enjoying getting to see everyone's journals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! i love how she added to the pages inside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy you like it! I had a lot of fun creating it for you and putting together the extra gifties too (I just couldn't resist the opportunity to send more fun stuff!)

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness- what a precious journal! How neat to stumble upon the inside pages decorated as well! Great package and good job, Maegan!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love hearing from you