home about me linky parties i love My Etsy Shop my faith grab a button contact me blogs i love Image Map

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Believe- 1LW

I know I haven't spoken about this much, but my one little word for 2012 is Believe. I am holding tight to it this year. I Believe that God has a plan and that His plan is greater than anything I could ever dream of or imagine. I believe that if we listen to God's calling that He will provide a way! I have opened up and shared some deeper feelings and struggles lately (read about it here


I am so thankful for your prayers and support! I believe God knew just when to place all your amazing ladies into my life!   

As we come into this new year and face our challenges I want to keep the faith and trust God's plan. I want to listen and hear Him as He calls us. 

Stay tuned for some amazing life changing events happening here!
I know God is going to work wonders!
I BELIEVE!




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up this week! You're Chrissy's pick for the week, and you'll be featured tomorrow morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Timing! God's timing, that's a hard concept to wrap my brain around too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love hearing from you