home about me linky parties i love My Etsy Shop my faith grab a button contact me blogs i love Image Map

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Its back! Inspiration workshop: BEDROOMS

I love these prompts from Gussy Sews! The inspiration Workshop this week is on Bedrooms! This couldn't be more perfect! One of the things on my to do list for this year is to paint and finish (actually start) decorating our master bedroom. I think I have an idea of the colors I want but I just don't know... I haven't bought any paint yet... So for now its fun to DREAM

Here are some amazing bedrooms- thank you Pinterest!














See more amazing bedroom ideas on my bedroom beauties interest board
Come follow along!

Linking up with 

Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

3 comments:

  1. I love all of those bedrooms pics. so great, but that quote is THE BEST! I am having a feature Friday Linky Party and would love for you to join in the fun.

    Come and Link up!

    http://blissfulanddomestic.blogspot.com/2012/01/feature-friday-linky-party_19.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love these bedrooms! I think my favorite is the 3rd one with the white and beige palette and the adorable vintage clock on the nightstand! So cozy :)
    -Kayla from Love Sparkle Pretty (aka your newest follower :) )

    ReplyDelete
  3. great inspiration! i love the chandelier lamps. so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love hearing from you