home about me linky parties i love My Etsy Shop my faith grab a button contact me blogs i love Image Map

Friday, July 29, 2011

Inspiration Workshop: Beach

Gussy Sews is having her weekly inspiration workshop and this weeks prompt is BEACH!
It gives me the excuse to go back and re-live our beach vacation a few weeks ago.

When I think of beach I think of sand between my toes, waves, boogie boardsreading a great book (or 2), having amazing seafood, listening to the waves at night on a balcony, giggles, FUN, and just spending time with people I LOVE!
If we are at the beach it means VACATION!
RELAXATION!! 










Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

2 comments:

  1. you seriously have the cutest family..and those pictures make me wanna pck my bags and go on vacation!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love what you did with the photos, i'm going to have to try that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love hearing from you