home about me linky parties i love My Etsy Shop my faith grab a button contact me blogs i love Image Map

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Sunday Shout Outs

Today I am going to do some shout outs to some fabulous finds.  These are definitely on my To Do list! You probably saw this on Tip Junkie, but if not- How adorable is this!


Over at Fancy Little Things- I love this idea!!
You have got to check out these ladies! They are so sweet and what great things they are doing! You won't want to miss out!


Oh and I wanted to show you the cute Coffee Sleeves I got from Aubrey Plays yesterday!
LOVE LOVE LOVE!




You can also follow her blog here

It has been so awesome "meeting" these lovely ladies and seeing what they all come up with.


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. totally honored that you featured my shipping boxes!!! love the other projects posted!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love hearing from you