home about me linky parties i love My Etsy Shop my faith grab a button contact me blogs i love Image Map

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Strut Your Stuff

Sharing some family fun and Strutting my stuff with JessicaNDesigns
Had some fun with Pixlr








TO MY FAMILY


Thinking of You



I’m thinking of you
With joy and pleasure,
Remembering times
I’ll always treasure.



When I think of you,
My heart is light;
You’re a special person,
A sheer delight.



Thoughts of you cheer me up
Whenever I’m blue;
I’m always happy
When I think of you.



I think of you often,
In the fondest way;
I cherish you more
Than I ever could say.



By Joanna Fuchs




2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet photo Natassia! And I also saw you are a sister in Christ! Praise God!
    Please tell us where did you get that incredible black swimdress with the aqua ruffled collar??? its gorgeous on you!
    Cathy B
    pbprojecthope at yahoo dot com
    Http://palmbreezeliving.blogspot.com
    http://operationblessingbrigade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! It was a great time with family! And yes I am a sister in Christ!! I love meeting other sisters!
    Actually that is a beach cover and my bathing suit has te ruffle so i pulled it thru- thanks for the sweet comments! They make my day! (suit and cover from tj maxx)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love hearing from you