home about me linky parties i love My Etsy Shop my faith grab a button contact me blogs i love Image Map

Monday, July 25, 2011

Show some love

Hey everyone, thanks for stopping by.
I want to take today to share a blog with you.
My cousin Kami. What an amazing girl!


Read this about Kami
I am an almost Cedarville University grad who is completing my student teaching in South Africa, in order to minister where God has lead me. I have an amazing family back home in Ohio who makes it incredibly difficult to be away, and yet has given me wings to follow my Savior's lead. I am engaged to be married in December to the man who stole my heart when I was 12 years old. I am so blessed by him and so excited to soon be called his wife. God has given me such a passion for His needy children, and I am striving to use that to bring him glory. For now, that means teaching in Africa.

Wow!! She has followed Christ to South Afica and she needs our prayers and encouragement.
I recently learned that she has a class of 57! Can you imagine? You are student teaching, ALONE, with a class of 57?! (read about it HERE)



I have met some amazing people in the blog world and so I wanted to share this story with you. She is far away from home and could use all the encouraging words you can give!
Stop over at her blog- Kamis Kolorful Kids to show some support and tell her whatever is on your heart.

Thanks everyone!!
-Natassia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I love hearing from you