home about me linky parties i love My Etsy Shop my faith grab a button contact me blogs i love Image Map

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Slow craft but busy personal week

This past week I know I have slacked on my craftiness but I have had the chance to spend quality time with family. I am so blessed to have such a fabulous family. I went back to my home town (where most of my family live) and spent time with a few of them. I had a GrEaT time with my momma. We just spent a week together on vacation and was good to be around here again. My little guys loves being with his MiMi. I also got to take my son to my dads "work". He is a horse farmer and a busy guy! It was great seeing them together and to see how happy it made my dad. The little guy and my dad got a chance to get close last week on vacation and I love watching their relationship grow. I was also lucky to see three of my aunts, my grandma (on my dads side) and spend some time with my cousin Lish- we ended up losing track of time and talking til 2am (oops) It was fun though! (Thanks again Lish!)
To top it off I got the chance to spend 4 hours with my grandma at the nursing home. She is in the rehab wing and we are praying she gets well enough to come home soon! (God is good and we know He has her in His hands!) It was so good to be alone (without my 11 month old) with her. (My mom was great and watched my son while I went to hang out with GiGi!) She is truly one of my best friends and I love to just be around her. She is the strongest woman I know! When I was pregnant I used to come home and go over to her house and just hang out for hours. I missed that! It's hard being 2 hours away and not be able to see her very often. It was a great visit home!!
Watching my grandma she reminds me that:
Faith is not knowing what the future holds, but knowing who holds the future.

Then, like you saw, it was my husbands 30th birthday on Friday and we got to spend time with his side of the family. We all went out to eat and had a great time celebrating my husband! Love you honey!! We all need to hang out more often.









MAKE SURE YOU TAKE TIME TO REMEMBER THE IMPORTANT THINGS (PEOPLE) IN YOUR LIFE!

I hope you all had a great week as well!!
I'd love to hear what you were up to.





1 comment:

  1. Hey Natassia! Just found your blog through JessicaNDesigns linky party. Ahhh your little man has the prettiest eyes ever. I'm sure you hear that a lot. I've been taking a huge hiatus from decorating/crafting this summer too, but I'm LOVING the family quality time. Enjoy the rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love hearing from you