home about me linky parties i love My Etsy Shop my faith grab a button contact me blogs i love Image Map

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tuesday Treasures

So I wanted to show you some awesome tuesday treasure ideas I ran across.

First at A Girl and A Glue Gun  She made a cute mat for her kids-Here 
Hopscotch and she added tic tac toe and bullseye to the back!


Tic Tac Toe & Bullseye



Her bag and accessories

How cute!!!
I LOVE doing things with felt and a glue gun!

On over at The 36th Avenue (one of my favorite blogs!!)
She made these adorable Wood Dice!



She is OH SO talented!!


And I found a GIVEAWAY, and who doesn't love those?

Over at Take Heart- she is having an amazing giveaway!
Check it out HERE!
Here is just one- $25 shop credit!

So much fun out there to find!!! 
These were just a few

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. We are also huge fans of a girl with a glue gun! We grabbed a button :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love all she comes up with :)
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love hearing from you