home about me linky parties i love My Etsy Shop my faith grab a button contact me blogs i love Image Map

Friday, July 1, 2011

Monsters

I had some crafty fun yesterday making monsters for my little monster and practicing for his birthday party. - I apologize I did not take pictures on how I did these- but they were pretty easy.

Here is the first guy- they are both made of felt.
I LOVE felt, my glue gun and my sewing machine! 
I cut out the felt body shape, sewed the two together and pulled it inside out, leaving the sewn edges inside, (this is what you see below) leaving the bottom open for stuffing.


Then I cut out circles and arms and whatever you want to call the things on his head :)
Hot glued these on, and stuffed him. 


I finished by sewing the bottom closed. 
Wala! :) EASY

NEXT- and my favorite 

I cut two large circles of felt for him. Cut slits and tied them together. Then I stuffed him and hot glued on the rest. I think he turned out cute. 


Here are my two monsters.
I think they are going to be best buddies!
What do you think? :)




Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear from you!
-Natassia

8 comments:

  1. So cute!!! I bet Nolan loves them! Thanks for linking up again! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. He likes to shake and eat them :) thanks again for hosting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Amanda and thanks for checking it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are darling -- saving this project for my next rainy day! my 4 & 2 year old will love theses!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Aimee for checking this out. My son loves these and they were so easy :) (ps- I really enjoy your blog)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These little felt monsters are adorable. I will have to make some for my daughters! Thanks for sharing on "Creative Bloggers's Party & Hop"!

    From this week's party co-host:

    Jacque @ Jacque's Soda Parlor
    thesodaparlor.blogspot.com

    P.S. I'm your newest follower!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a labor of love! My little one love these monsters. Thanks for linking up at Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love hearing from you