5 more questions from this week to get to know each other better.
Here are this week's questions!
1. What are some of your pet peeves? People who interrupt and actually one thing that drives me crazy- having the covers on the bed pulled up, turned around and just everywhere (thanks to my hubby). I like them right side up and where they should be. (I will have to get a picture of it sometime)
2. Do you have a favorite or lucky number? 8- we were married on 8/8/08- our son was born 8/18 weighing 8lb 8 oz :)
3. What is one of your family traditions? One thing my parents do that I can think of as a family tradition is Christmas Eve. Its the one thing we always do. My husband and I are still in the process of making our own so this is what came to mind. Christmas Eve my parents and my brother (now with our spouses and our son) get together on Christmas Eve, have dinner, read the Christmas story and open gifts. We have done it this way for as long as I can remember.
4. Is there anything you are OC about? Ha- well... ya... I like things to be organized and everything has its place. My house is by NO means perfect. Nor is it always neat and tidy, but things do have their place. For example, every night I clean up the toy room and each thing has its own place. Its fits that way :)
5. What is your favorite kind of food? I love chinese food, sushi and currently am obsessed with animal crackers.
Feel free to play along!