home about me linky parties i love My Etsy Shop my faith grab a button contact me blogs i love Image Map

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Hoo Are You

Hello to you all and WELCOME new followers! I am participating in Hoo Are you- from Night Owl Crafting. She gives out 5 random question so that you might be able to learn some fun things about me and hopefully I can learn the same about you.

I would love to read about yours! Link up here and let me know!

Here are 5 more questions from this week to get to know each other better.

1. Do you prefer sweet or salty foods? 
I am very much a salty girl, when it comes to snacks. Im not sure when that changed because as a kid I LOVED sweets. Give me chips and salsa/guacamole/hummus any day! However, I do not add a lot of salt to my food, nor do I need much.

Now I want to go eat some now :)

2. Name your 3 BEST personality traits! 
I am a true loyal friend to my true loyal friends ;), I'm honest, and I am here to listen when you need me

LOYAL:
:faithful to a private person to whom fidelity is due
:showing loyalty


3. Name your 3 worst personality traits! 
I tend to speak before I think (I'm not talking about mean or nasty comments, I just mean, I could have probably waited for a better moment or worded something differently. I just get too excited some times), I'm honest (ya, thats both good and bad), my husband would say- I'm always late. I really do try and when it counts, im usually on time.

4. Do you collect anything? 
Scarves, Hats, and bags -its not a big collection but I would LOVE for it to be.
(See more of my favorite scarves in my next post)
via

5. What is your favorite season of the year? 
I can't decide between Spring or Fall. I love them both. Spring is always nice when it shows up after a long, hard winter, but not much can match lovely fall weather. The cozy clothes and fun accessories -ie. hats & scarves :)
So, I guess I would say FALL 



Linking up with

NightOwlCrafting


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I love hearing from you