home about me linky parties i love My Etsy Shop my faith grab a button contact me blogs i love Image Map

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

30 Days of Thankfulness- Day 2

Today I want to say how Thankful I am for my Tuesday Small Group! We have an amazing group (including those who have moved away! We miss you!! All 4 of you!)

Each Tuesday evening we get together, at each others homes, and discuss a chapter from whatever we have read earlier that week. We are currently reading "Not A Fan"  ~ Which is AMAZING!
Last night we decided to switch it up! Instead we all went to see the movie COURAGEOUS. Can I just say amazing again! It was such a great movie!! It has been so long since I have seen a good movie like that!
I loved going with my small group and getting to hang out for a few hours, outside the house, with wonderful people and watch a movie! I am so blessed to have you all in my life!!
Love you guys!!

This is an old group picture-I'm very pregnant in this picture actually- but it has most of our current group in it (minus Jenny) 
Notice I would rather not blow this one up too big :)

I thank my God always when I remember you in my prayers
 (Phm 1:4)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I love hearing from you