home about me linky parties i love My Etsy Shop my faith grab a button contact me blogs i love Image Map

Friday, November 11, 2011

Inspiration Workshop: Dining Room

This week over at Gussy Sew's her prompt for the inspiration workshop is DINING ROOMS
We currently do not have a dining room. I think part of it is that I seem to be very picky about what I want for our dining room, and of course, the money part. Its just that I want a welcoming feel, but I want it to have the wow factor (as they say)

We are having Christmas Eve at our house this year with my parents, my brother and his wife. This is a first for us and I so wish I was able to have one of these beautiful dining rooms.

lovely

I love this table!

what an amazing feel this room gives off


all found on pinterest


Hope I was able to inspire 

Have a great weekend!

Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I love hearing from you