home about me linky parties i love My Etsy Shop my faith grab a button contact me blogs i love Image Map

Monday, November 14, 2011

Crazy weekend

Wow what a crazy weekend! It started off great! I had some family in town, did some shopping, watched a movie (at home), got to go on a date with my hubby, then....bam!
Off to the ER! Not such a great end to our date. It was about 11:15pm and (as my husband says) like a light switch, I was in tremendous pain! I was able to get myself to the bathroom, incase I was going to be sick... and without going into too much, after about an hour of laying on the floor, unable to move or talk much, my husband decided I HAD to go to the ER. I put it off for a little while longer, hoping to feel better, but by 1am we were in the ER waiting room. We spent the next 5.5 hours waiting and having tests done. In the end they said I had experienced a ruptured ovarian cyst. I am telling you, that was the most painful thing I think I have ever been through, and I have a 15 month old!

I am so thankful...
Even through all this pain I know God was watching out for us! I am so thankful that God planned for my mom to be in town so she was able to take care of our son. Both while we were in the ER and after so we could sleep.  I am also SO grateful for my amazingly caring, loving, comforting husband, who was there with me the whole time! Poor guy was scared for me as I lay on the floor, white as a ghost, unable to do much. He is my rock and such a wonderful husband!

Sunday and now half of monday, I was able to spend most of my time on some pain Meds and in bed. Thanks to my mom and my husband for running this house. :)

My God is always BIGGER! 







5 comments:

  1. I have heard that those are painful. Sorry you had to experience it firsthand. :( Glad that you have lots of help and that the worst of it is over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez!!
    Happy to hear you're feeling better! Sorry you had to go through that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my friend wrote a song that fits this necklace perfect.. u should listen to it
    http://youtu.be/fEsVM3jaaMY

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you are feeling better!! Coming over from We Encourage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! Sorry to hear about this, but so glad to hear you are recovering quickly!! Have a great rest of your week!!

    Kristine
    J&M’s Eye Candy Blog
    J&M’s Eye Candy Shoppe
    J&M’s Eye Candy on Facebook
    J&M’s Eye Candy on Twitter

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love hearing from you