home about me linky parties i love My Etsy Shop my faith grab a button contact me blogs i love Image Map

Saturday, November 12, 2011

GIVE LOVE SPARK

I'm thankful for people like Ashley and her Love Sparks!

Ashley over at La Luce gives us amazing challenges for the week and this weeks GIVE LOVE SPARK is such a simple thing, yet I wonder if we ever think to do it.


The next time you're out getting a meal, not only tip your server, but give a 5$ tip to one of the other servers too. 
I served tables for years, it's a lot of hardwork and on any given shift you encounter many people that are just on a special level of rude and some that just don't tip at all. There were times when I worked a lunch shift that I only made enough to break even for the train fare it cost to get there and back. 5$ would've felt like a 100$ to me.

Trust me this will not only shock the apron off them, it will make their day and they will tell every other server there too, which in turn will encourage them as well. Go ahead and make someone's shift memorable!

Step out of your comfort zone & BE love.

Ask yourself what you would want people to do for you, then grab the initiative and do it for them, for this is the Law... Matthew 7:12 (MSG)


from the blog La Luce

I just realized I missed last week! (so sorry!)
you can check out last weeks HERE and to
See more about it HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I love hearing from you