home about me linky parties i love My Etsy Shop my faith grab a button contact me blogs i love Image Map

Sunday, November 20, 2011

30 Days of Thankfulness- Day 20

I am so thankful for this little boy and his creativity! He gets so much joy from the oddest, silliest things. I learn so much from this little boy and am reminded daily to SLOW down and look at the important things! To be more childlike, both in life and with God. Simple, trusting, true. 
This little boy trusts me completely, he never wonders if I am going to drop him, or hurt him. He gives me 100% of his trust and I want to do that with God

"Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of God. Assuredly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God as a little child will by no means enter it." — Mark 10:14-15 (NKJV)



I am so Thankful for this SMILE (even when he is sick, he still smiles)





Sunday Snapshot







and then, she {snapped}

What Makes You Smile Monday

1 comment:

  1. What a great smile! And I love the drool. :) Stop by and let me know "What Makes You Smile Monday"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love hearing from you