home about me linky parties i love My Etsy Shop my faith grab a button contact me blogs i love Image Map

Friday, November 18, 2011

Inspiration Workshop: THANKSGIVING

This week's inspiration workshop with Gussy Sew's! The promp-THANKSGIVING!! There is so much to be thankful for!! To me, Thanksgiving is all about FAMILY! Spending time with those we love and eating lots of food (of course!) Holidays have always been about family but since having our son they mean even more!  Yes it is hard to get together with everyone and every function, but no matter what, I am so thankful for my very large extended family!


SO THANKFUL!




ENJOY THIS THANKSGIVING MY FRIENDS!!

HAVE FUN, PLAY GAMES, EAT LOTS OF FOOD
AND LOVE WITH ALL YOU HAVE!


Last Year's Thanksgiving(s) -3 feasts! 




I am so thankful for my little family. My wonderful husband who loves me and the joys of our little boy! 
God has truly blessed us!




So what are you thankful for this year?

Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I love hearing from you