home about me linky parties i love My Etsy Shop my faith grab a button contact me blogs i love Image Map

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tuesday Ten

I apologize for not blogging a whole lot lately. It seems like when I work on my shop I lag behind on my blog and when I do more blogging I lag with my shop. I am a work in progress and I appreciate you sticking with me and supporting me!
This week for tuesday ten my mind was blank. I couldn't think of what I wanted to do so I asked my husband- he immediately said The Ten Commandments. As soon as he suggested it I knew it would be perfect! This week, in my small group, we have been reading about putting God first and this is a great reminder. #1 Thou shalt have no other God's before me- that means anything and everything! God comes first! My prayer for myself this week is that I live that way. That I become a stronger Christian and that I am able to show God's love through everything I do. To put my faith and trust in Him no matter what!

Here are my tuesday ten


Exodus 20

ONE: 'You shall have no other gods before Me.'

TWO: 'You shall not make for yourself a carved image--any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.'

THREE: 'You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.'

FOUR: 'Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.'

FIVE: 'Honor your father and your mother.'

SIX: 'You shall not murder.'

SEVEN: 'You shall not commit adultery.'

EIGHT: 'You shall not steal.'

NINE: 'You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.'

TEN: 'You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's.'


Linking up with


UndertheTableandDreaming

Top Ten {Tuesday}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I love hearing from you