home about me linky parties i love My Etsy Shop my faith grab a button contact me blogs i love Image Map

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tuesday Ten- I am ____ right now

On Tuesday's you find many tuesday ten link ups and this tuesday Miss Mommy hosted one- you can post about anything but she wanted to see if people would follow along with her prompt of:


I am _____ right now:

I am
overwhelmed by a post I read earlier, and so joyful to have found it.
(more here)

I wonder
What our lives and little family will be like in 5 years

 I see
So much evil in the world, but get so much joy when I see what one small act can do, and how it can effect that evil and turn it into something good

I want
my son to grow up to be a Godly man

I pretend
I know what I am doing when I often don't

I worry
that I am failing as a mom. what if's are always in my head

I cry
when I am alone and have time to reflect on everything God has done for me

I hope
for God to bless our family and allow it to grow 

I dream
Of meeting my little angel in heaven one day

I feel
so loved by an awesome God that it breaks me down to tears 



Please join in and let me know!




Linking up with

UndertheTableandDreaming

Top Ten {Tuesday}


5 comments:

  1. such a heartfelt list. so glad I stopped by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post Natassia! Thanks for sharing your heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of your products and may be contacting you soon with some questions. I am waiting for a few stars to align before I am able to do so though. In the meantime I want to share this news... I was awarded a "pay-it-forward" award for those blogs that have less then 200 followers and tomorrow I will be posting a blog on the 5 I chose to pay it forward. Your blog was one of them. It is the Liebster Award. Please stop by my blog tomorrow to see what the award is about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your post :D so happy I stumbled onto your blog. I am your newest follower. Your son absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi there! i linked up too! great post and newest follower! <3xojo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love hearing from you