home about me linky parties i love My Etsy Shop my faith grab a button contact me blogs i love Image Map

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Hoo Are You

Hey everyone- This week has been a little off with my unwelcoming visit to the ER. All is well here and I am doing MUCH better. I feel like I am so out of it and can't quite get down what day it is :)

Night Owl Crafting had 5 questions for us last week that I missed and since she is not doing any this week, I thought I would catch up and answer her questions from the 7th. . 

She gives out 5 random question so that you might be able to learn some fun things about me and hopefully I can learn the same about you.

I would love to read about yours! Let me know so I can stop by!

This weeks 5 questions are....


1. Do you type on a keyboard the correct way or do you peck like a cute little chick? I definitely peck, I can sorta type correctly but I have made my own way :)


2. Typically how long does it take you to get ready in the morning? To do everything- shower, makeup, hair, find something to wear etc... it would take me an hour. I have done it in 30 minutes.

3. Do you prefer lip gloss or lipstick? I am a gloss girl


4. Do you take clothes to the dry cleaner or wash them yourself even if they say dry clean only? I wash them myself


5. Do you prefer Wal Mart or Target. Target!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I love hearing from you