home about me linky parties i love My Etsy Shop my faith grab a button contact me blogs i love Image Map

Friday, November 4, 2011

30 Days of Thankfulness- Day 4

Today I am thankful for being able to be a Stay At Home Mom! 
Even when some days I don't feel it.... you know what I'm talking about. Those days when you wonder what you did wrong, or the days you question how you are going to teach your child to be XY&Z without pulling out your hair. Thankfully I am not alone! I have a wonderful husband, great sets of parents, extended family and an even BIGGER God. One who made a promise to ME...

Proverbs 22:6
Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.


This is my little man

The guy who lights up my morning with an awesome smile and great BIG hug! 
The one who turns to me when he falls, or when he just wants some love.. 
He may be small but he fills up a HUGE space in my heart!
I am so glad I am his mommy! 

2 comments:

  1. I love this post! You are so right...even on the toughest SAHM days, I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world! Your baby boy is such a cutie pie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love hearing from you