home about me linky parties i love My Etsy Shop my faith grab a button contact me blogs i love Image Map

Friday, October 14, 2011

Embrace the Camera

I am joining Emily over at The Anderson Crew for Embrace the Camera. I love this idea and need to be better at capturing moments TOGETHER

Me & my little man- I love being a stay at home mom, to be able to be there and watch him grow. 
Now don't get me wrong, you it's not that you can't when you aren't a stay at home mom, I just feel blessed to be living MY dream!





"so, have you ever embraced the camera?  if you haven't, why not?
it's important for your kids/family members/etc. to have memories of YOU.  one day, you won't be around, and all they will have are those 2 pictures you let someone take of you at christmas time.
stop messing around and make some memories...and capture those memories...with YOU IN THEM.
it's that important."- Emily from The Anderson Crew







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I love hearing from you